Our food division is focused on the production and distribution of healthy and nutritious plant-based food products for discerning Australian and Asian consumers.
Cann Global produces and markets several of Australia’s leading health food brands. Cann Global combines trusted high-end ingredients with packaging designed for targeted regions, that include Australia and Asia. The food division was significantly expanded upon the acquisition of T12 in July 2019.
One of our key products are hemp based foods with hemp being a superfood that has been consumed as a staple all over the world for thousands of years. Products are chemical-free and hemp is sourced from Australian farmers using sustainable farming practices.
Cann Global partner with Unique Health Products in Australia, Epco Foods in Vietnam and Earth Selective in Hong Kong and Macau for sales and distribution; and also sell directly to Costco in Australia. In Australia our products can be found on the shelves of well-known retailers Woolworths and IGA, amongst others.
Our Core Brands
- EM Wholefoods – This brand is exclusively distributed in Australia by Unique Health Products, Australia’s largest natural food distributor, and to Hong Kong and Macau through Earth Selective. Products produced under the EM Wholefoods brand are hemp, cacao and chia seed foods and nutraceuticals.
- Blanck & Co – Certified organic and chemical residue free staple pantry items, chia seeds and hemp protein powder. Originally created for café’s and deli’s of Sydney and Melbourne, the products are now available direct to the consumer and also exported to Hong Kong, Vietnam and Macao.
- Australian Grown Naturals – Launched in 2015 to meet the exponential growth in demand for Australian grown chia seeds within the Vietnamese, Cambodian and Laos markets, with exports to Hong Kong, Macau and Indonesia also having recently become an important distribution channel for the products. Products include chia seeds, hemp foods and nutraceuticals.
- Black Bag
- Organic Markets Direct– Cann Global is a major wholesaler of high end health foods servicing wholesalers, retailers and traders throughout Australia and Asia. Products include Australian grown hemp and chia foods as well as imported superfoods. Oil, seeds, grains, flour and protein are marketed under the Organic Markets Direct brand. Products can also be white-label packaged for the client.
- Vitahemp – Certified organic, Australian grown and processed hemp foods and nutraceuticals.
What Is Hemp?
Hemp is a superfood that has been consumed as a staple all over the world for thousands of years. Hemp is an important dietary inclusion containing:
- the highest amount of Essential fatty acids (EFAs) with the perfect balance of Omega 3, 6 and 9 for human consumption
- The highest quality and quantity of plant based Protein
- GLA (Gamma Linolenic Acid)
- 15 times as much fat-fighting CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid) as fish oil
- no Carbohydrates
- Gut-cleansing Fibre
- Minerals including Calcium, Magnesium, Iron and Zinc
- Vitamin E, B and D3